Snow for the weekend

This information will be included in a letter going home.  I will also send it out via email this evening.

If we have 3 to 6 inches of snow this weekend, we will need to access if we can have school on Monday.  I will review the roof and snow load late in the day on Sunday, and notify Gonic Parents via Honeywell.

We will have the Tuesday Holiday Concert, regardless of any school cancellation.

I should have more information about Child Care on this blog later this evening.

2 thoughts on “Snow for the weekend

1. I have not been getting emails about this situation and am beyond upset that I have had to find out through other parents when this first happened. How come I don’t recieve the emails?

2. We sent one email out on Thursday night. We used IC and Honeywell. If there were not email addresses in those two systems that may have been the problem. You can add an email address to each system. Call 332-3678 on Monday if you need help with either system. We then sent the same letter home yesterday. The first notice was Thursday night. I will be posting the same thing on this blog that goes out via email.