My Learning ROCKS Rochester

Rochester My Learning

R.O.C.K.S.

Rochester My Learning ROCKS

Start Date: July 1, 2013

End Date:  August 23, 2013

We have begun the first summer of online learning for Rochester students.  We want 100% participation for our students Kindergarten to Grade 8.  All students had an opportunity to enroll in the courses before leaving school.  If your child was in First Grade during the 2012-2013 school year, they have enrolled in a Second Grade class.  The work is a review of First Grade and beginning Second Grade work.  A student in grades K to 5 will be supported and contacted by teachers from their elementary school as they complete activities.

Students in the Middle School may be enrolled in Grade 6, which covers both Math and Reading.  Grade 7 and Grade 8 students enroll in both a Math and Reading Course.  Students in the Middle School also have an opportunity to enroll in Spanish.

All course work is just a reinforcement of last year’s work and an introduction to the coming year.  This does not replace summer school, or provide intensive remedial work for students.  It will provide a step ahead for any student moving into next year.

The activities are fun and interesting.  We want all students to engage in the activities three hours per week or more during the summer.

1. Go to www.rochesterschools.com, and click on Rochester My Learning Rocks.
  2. Click on Log In at the upper right hand corner.
  3. If you have not yet created a user account, please contact Audra Lurvey for an Enrollment Key.
  4. Username: lastname.firstinitial
  5. Password: student id—which can be found on your report card. It is also your lunch number.

If you need help getting connected please use the contact information below.

Contact : Audra Lurvey     lurvey.a@rochesterschools.com

Or rsd@mylearningrocks.com  or call 765-228-2528